Project Manager & Fundraiser
|Duration||12 Months with possibility for further extension|
|Application deadline||July 30th, 2019|
|Planned starting date||September 2019|
The Position & the Project
This position will play a critical role in managing EU-funded projects (Erasmus+ Programme – Key Action 2 & 3, Europe for Citizens etc.). The project management skills and attention to detail that the applicant brings, will be essential for the success and on-time delivery of the projects’ actions. Strong communication skills, experience in collaboration and partnership-based projects, positive energy and creative, analytical and independent thinking are required.
Jugend- & Kulturprojekt e.V. has a strong commitment to the achievement of excellence in its work and in the fields of non-formal education & training, arts and culture, integration and inclusion and welcomes diversity, creativity and innovation among its staff. We strongly encourage candidates to apply who will enrich JKPeV’s culturally inclusive environment.
Specific duties include, but are not limited to:
- Managing Partner and Stakeholder Relations;
- Team Management;
- Project Planning & Time Management;
- Financial Management & Oversight;
- Quality Control and Assurance;
- Execution and Monitoring & Controlling;
- Project Representation and PR;
- Programme Development & Fundraising;
- Research work.
- Delivering educational workshops, trainings, seminars based on non-formal learning
- 5+ years working experience preferred.
- Knowledge and proven experience of fundraising and managing EU-funded projects;
- Project Management certification is an asset;
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office;
- Experience in strategic planning & risk management;
- Strong presentation skills-preparation and delivery;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and German;
- Excellent decision-making and leadership capabilities, with demonstrable experience;
- Solid, demonstrable organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
We are particularly keen to hear from people with a track record in projects in the framework of:
- Adult Education, VET, Youth (Erasmus+ Programme: KA2 and KA3);
- Civic participation (Europe for Citizens Programme);
- Social inclusion, Migrants and Refugees, Justice (DG JUSTICE);
- Research (Horizon 2020);
- European Social Fund.
- Competitive and experience dependent.
What JKPeV offers
- A friendly and multicultural environment
- Relocation support
- Possibilities for personal and professional development (e.g. participating in training courses, seminars, conferences etc.)
- Regular international travels to represent JKPeV in project meetings, conferences, networking meetings and other events.
Interested applicants are invited to send an email with the subject „Project Manager & Fundraiser“ attaching their applications (a CV, a Cover Letter, Reference Letters, Copies of Certificates & Degrees – all documents should be merged into one pdf whose size should not exceed 8MB) until the 30th of July to firstname.lastname@example.org