Free online self-directed learning opportunity in the field of cultural entrepreneurship!
… interested in the topics of social inclusion and cultural entrepreneurship?
…able to follow an online self-directed and self-paced training on the topic of cultural entrepreneurship in English?
… want to empower women originating from migrant communities and support them in their successful integration?
… wish to encourage them by developing their skills in the field of cultural and arts entrepreneurship?
… want to learn how to apply innovative, community-based and non-formal learning methods to train migrants in the field of cultural entrepreneurship?
Then, Jugend- and Kulturprojekte e.V. invites you to apply for the online CREATION self-directed training programme within the framework of ERASMUS+. The course is designed as a 60-hour online in-service training programme which is in English. It uses innovative and self-directed training resources that support you in strengthening entrepreneurial skills by using non-traditional, community-based learning resources.
The online self-directed training programme is divided into 3 modules that include the following aspects:
- key aspects of cultural and creative industries
- creative thinking, communication, problem solving, networking
- analysis of organizational and planning skills
- key steps of the visualization of an entrepreneurial project idea
- development of facilitation skills and participatory teaching approaches
- application of practical activities such as storytelling, role-play and debating
- structuring lesson plans and carrying out inclusive education activities
- reflection on the changing role of adult educators and migrant workers within diverse communities
- identification and application of useful practices for online teaching
- application of inclusive assessment practices
Upon completion of each module, learners receive a dedicated digital badge, as an accreditation for their work.
Anyone who is interested in the main subject and objectives of this online self-directed training programme, has the unique opportunity to apply and join this online self-directed training which is free of charge.
Time and dates of training:
The online self-directed training programme is expected to start in July 2021.
This online self-directed training is free of charge as it is part of the Erasmus+ strategic partnership project CREATION funded by the European Commission.
This online training is self-directed and self-paced and is in English.
For further information about the CREATION project, you can visit the project’s website
To apply for this training, please fill out the online Expression of interest form here