Online Training opportunity in the field of cultural entrepreneurship!
… an adult educator, a migrant support worker, a trainer or a volunteer in an association, a training or a migrant centre?
… interested in the topics of social inclusion and cultural entrepreneurship?
… want to empower women originating from migrant communities and support them in their successful integration?
… wish to encourage them by training their skills in the field of cultural and arts entrepreneurship?
… want to learn how to apply innovative, community-based and non-formal learning methods to train migrants in the field of cultural entrepreneurship?
Then, Jugend- and Kulturprojekte e.V. invites you to apply for the CREATION training programme – a train-the-trainer-in-service programme for adult educators and migrant workers within the framework of ERASMUS+. The course is designed as a 60-hour online in-service training programme which will be implemented in English. It uses innovative and self-directed training resources that will support adult educators and migrant workers in strengthening crucial entrepreneurial skills of female entrepreneurs by using non-traditional, community-based learning resources.
The programme is divided into 3 modules that provide training in the following aspects:
- key aspects of cultural and creative industries
- creative thinking, communication, problem solving, networking
- analysis of organizational and planning skills
- key steps of the visualization of an entrepreneurial project idea
- development of facilitation skills and participatory teaching approaches
- application of practical activities such as storytelling, roleplay and debating
- structuring lesson plans and carrying out inclusive education activities
- reflection on the changing role of adult educators and migrant workers within diverse communities
- identification and application of useful practices for online teaching
- application of inclusive assessment practices
Upon completion of each module, learners receive a dedicated digital badge, as an accreditation for their work.
10 adult educators, trainers, migrant workers or volunteers who are interested in the main subject and objectives of the training and are willing to actively participate in the online training and dedicated to complementing the course with self-directed learning activities have the unique opportunity to participate in this training.
Time and dates of training:
We kindly ask that you fill in your details below so that we notify you via email when the platform is launched in mid-June 2021, with the details to register and take up the programme.
This online in-service training is free of charge as it is part of the Erasmus+ strategic partnership project CREATION funded by the European Commission.
The training will take place online and the working language is English.
For further information about the training, contact Stefan Kiehne: email@example.com
For further information about the CREATION project, you can visit the project’s website
To apply for this training, please fill out the online Expression of interest form here