CALL FOR A PRIORITY HUB INITIATOR: International Capacity Building workshops for youth workers and trainers in Greece, Italy and Germany
…a youth worker, educator, trainer or or volunteer in a youth organisation/youth centre?
…interested in the topic of radicalisation and in learning how to act against radicalisation through workshops and non-formal learning activities that address young people?
…want to acquire knowledge and gain competencies in establishing local youth centres (hubs) that involve young people in art, cultural and sport activities with the aim of preventing them from becoming radicalised?
…want to be part of an international team of youth workers, trainers and youth educators from Germany, Greece, Italy and Romania and participate in 3 international workshops in Greece, Italy Germany?
…live in Dresden or surrounding areas?
Then, Jugend- & Kulturprojekt e.V. gives you the opportunity through the 3-year Erasmus+ project “PRIORITY – PRomotIng Open Resilient Inclusive socieTIes for Youth” to get involved in the project’s activities, receive professional training on the topic of radicalisation and meet interesting and like-minded people from Germany, Greece, Italy and Romania.
What is the Project about?
PRIORITY: PRomotIng Open Resilient Inclusive socieTIes for Youth is an Erasmus+ project (Key Action 3 – Youth) that involves youth organizations and networks, cultural and sports organizations, lifelong learning and training centers, as well as private and public entities from Germany, Greece, Italy and Romania.
Its aim is to create local youth inclusive environments (PRIORITY Hubs) and increase the capacities of the organizations that work with youth to invest in prevention by removing breeding grounds for radicalisation and act as forces of inclusion, to empower young people from disadvantaged groups such as migrants and refugees but also young people that are host country nationals and come from difficult social backgrounds, to engage, participate democratically and drive positive change in communities, through the use innovative methods and practices coming from the combination of youth work, training, cultural mediation and sports fields.
What will be your role in the project?
You will participate in three capacity building workshops in three different countries.
How to build successful priority hubs
|Larissa (Greece)||26-29 June 2019|
|2||How to become a priority hub superhero||Palermo (Italy)||28-31 October 2019|
|3||How to sustain your priority hub||Dresden (Germany)||17-20 February 2020|
With the knowledge and skills provided by the three workshops, you will learn how to support the Dresden PRIORITY hub and you will be actively involved in the prevention of youth at risk becoming radicalised.
- You will receive an internationally valid certificate for the completion of all three workshops, BADU Open Badges for acquiring certain competencies and a European Youthpass.
- You will get the opportunity to participate in several international Erasmus+ trainings.
- Depending on your motivation and commitment your organisation will have the possibility to cooperate with JKPeV in international and local projects.
- You will develop your international network by meeting youth workers/educators, trainers and NGO practitioners from Greece, Italy and Romania.
What we expect from you
- Commitment and active participation in all three workshops.
- Some experience in youth work focused on anti-discrimination and anti-radicalisation
- Supporting the Dresden Priority Hub and organising learning activities using arts, sport and culture.
Travel expenses, accommodation and 3 meals per day are covered by the project costs.
Registration fee to guarantee your place: 70 €/workshop which should be submitted at the office of Jugend- & Kulturprojekt e.V.
Please fill in the application form and send your CV to email@example.com until 28.05.2019!
The project is co-funded by the Erasmus+ Programme