Jugend- & Kulturprojekt e.V. cooperates at local, regional, national, European and international level with NGOs and non-profit organisations, public authorities and institutions – Municipalities, Universities, Schools, Colleges -, private companies and institutes in European civil society projects fostering civic engagement and democratic ownership. We have been actively involved in European projects promoting common values and raising awareness on European history and culture using art and non-formal learning methods to achieve our goals.
1) Civil Society Projects: (DOCPIE, MOOC4EU, YOU ARE WELCOME)
2) Remembrance: (2WARdS Europe, Bridging Generations, Remembering the Past – Building the Future, In Retrospect, Building Democratic Europe Together, No2War)
3) Art & Urban Development: Metamorphosis (a cooperation with the Academy of Fine Arts, Stockton University and Infine e.V.), CaptureCulture, UrbanArtVentures
JKPeV is also dedicated to the quality development of youth work and youth policy making and therefore we have cooperated with several youth organisations in projects that enhance the role and recognition of youth work. In addition, we have implemented trainings, seminars, workshops, study-visits, structured dialogue meetings which aim to develop youth workers’ and young people’s competences, soft and professional skills and empower them to be active citizens and participate in the decision-making processes. These projects promote universal values and Human Rights.
BADU, CreativeLab, Spread the Word, Building the Future Together, Creative Entrepreneurship, Europe on Stage, Perform to Reform, Planetise, YouthNetWorking
We are looking for long-term inter- & cross-disciplinary and cross-sectoral cooperation in the fields of:
1) Culture & Art,
2) History Heritage & Remembrance,
3) Community Building, Active Participation & Social Inclusion,
4) Education, Training & Youth Work,
at local, regional, national, European, and international level.