TRAINING & EDUCATION
Jugend- & Kulturprojekt e.V.’s aim is to support young people and adults’ personal and professional development through the organisation of international trainings, seminars, study-visits and workshops offering learning opportunities based on art, creative tools, non-formal learning methods and experiential learning. JKPeV has a pool of experienced trainers from all over Europe that specialize in certain fields, such as practicing and developing soft skills and social competences, creative and social entrepreneurship, project management & networking, practicing ICT and digital skills, community building and active participation through volunteering and urban development.
Through creative tools such as theatre methods, storytelling, visual and performing arts techniques in combination with round-table discussions, reflection and assessment meetings, team building activities, simulation games, role playing, team work, study-visits, workshops and interactive presentations, we aim to encourage learners to participate actively in all activities and share their ideas and experiences. Providing free space to learners to reflect, assess, exchange and share increases involvement and incites them to provide their input. The main creative tools we use for exploring community values and needs are visual-art and theatre techniques, storytelling, film making and animation (stop motion), and urban art. We have cooperated with artists, performers, academics, researchers and trainers in our educational projects who have a long experience in community projects. The working language of our learning activities is English.
Please see below some of the educational activities we have implemented:
1) Perform to Reform: a training course based on performing arts fostering social inclusion, equality and active participation.
2) Europe on Stage: a training course based on performing arts, storytelling, simulation games, reflection meetings and discussions, painting and drawing promoting cultural exchange and breaking stereotypes.
3) Creative Entrepreneurship: a training course based on interactive presentations, workshops, study-visits, simulation games, assessment and reflection meetings, round-table discussions and team building activities.
4) CreativeLab: a training course about social and creative entrepreneurship, branding, marketing, networking and project management based on interactive presentations, workshops, study-visits, simulation games, assessment and reflection meetings, round-table discussions, team-building activities.
5) YouthNetWorking: a training course about networking, youth work and project management.
6) UrbanArtVentures I and II: an educational project based on urban art (murals and graffiti) fostering diversity, inclusion, equality and intercultural dialogue.
7) ArtExpress: a training course based on film making, stop motion animation, storytelling and pixilation promoting civic engagement and intercultural exchange.
8) An Oral History and Biographical Narrative workshop within the framework of the European Remembrance project “Bridging Generations” based on storytelling and drawing.
9) The Otherness workshop within the framework of the European project “YOU ARE WELCOME” based on theatre techniques and storytelling.
10) “You and I – We are not so different” workshop within the framework of the European project “YOU ARE WELCOME” based on visual art techniques such as collage, drawing and storytelling for the creation of zines.
We are open to new partnerships and new ideas to implement our learning activities. In case you would like to get into contact with us, you can send us an e-mail.