ABC – Art for Building Community – online learning programme
Are you a creative person involved in the arts?
Do you want to turn your creative idea into an art project, but you don’t know how to do it?
Would you like to participate in an Art Residency in Greece this late Autumn 2022?
Then, all you need to do is to join the “ABC – Art for Building Community” free online learning programme, in order to learn how to successfully turn your creative idea into a project. If your project gets selected, you will have the unique opportunity to join an art residency taking place in Greece this Autumn 2022 for free!
Learn how to implement your project in order to develop your artistic career and advance your skills whilst having a social impact. The course is online and for free and consists of 4 microlearning courses in English, German, Greek, Italian, and Romanian:
- Understanding Communities & Co-design
- Networking & Partnership Building
- Budgeting & Fundraising
- Entrepreneurship & Career Building
Only registered participants in the course will be considered for the Art Residency in Greece in Autumn 2022.
The “ABC – Art for Building Community” is part of the Erasmus+ KA2 Strategic Partnership Project under the title “Art is Us” which aims to use the transformative force of culture for community generation to respond to the impact that the COVID-19 pandemic has had both on artists and the cultural sector, social inclusion and cohesion. The project as a learning programme supports a state-of-the-art educational approach that focuses on the needs of the learners, and it provides 4 microlearning courses for artists, community leaders and art educators, to equip them with more competencies and skills to be successful innovators in their communities. It enhances social inclusion by fostering innovative, arts-based participatory and intercultural dialogue approaches.
- Provide a relevant, targeted and engaging skills development programme that can be sustained after the end of project delivery.
- Foster equality and Social Inclusion through participatory, codesign activities of arts-based innovative solutions that benefit all members of the targeted communities, regardless of social and cultural background.
- Contribute to or stimulate policy initiatives that support arts-based education and interventions for community revitalization and innovation.
The 3 results of the project are:
- Art is Us learning programme – provides learners with capacity-building material and guidance on how the learners’ community innovation project can be implemented.
- Art is Us web platform – fosters cooperation, sharing and exchange for the optimal design and delivery of projects.