About This Project
01.06.2019 – 31.05.2021
ACTION is a 24-month project that gives voice to marginalised youth defined as NEETs (not in education, employment or Training) and in doing so, it cultivates positive attitudes towards education and training within the target group and raises awareness of opportunities for personal and professional development. All of this in a digital media environment.
The Project aims to with the following ideal results:
- 42 youth workers will complete the in-service training programme to build their skills to use digital and social media production and digital platforms as attractive learning environments for alluring the marginalised youth back to education and training. Youth workers are the key training intermediaries in the ACTION project.
- 210 representatives of the NEET target group will complete an audiovisual production training and build key transversal skills for personal and professional development creating within 42 short films with a civic and social engagement theme.
- Short film festivals will be held in every country and a Vimeo and You Tube channel will be developed to showcase the short films produced and to encourage the next batch of marginalised youth to engage with the training programme.
- At the end of the project, a conference will be held in France to present all the produced resources and to give out an appropriate award to the best short film.
The training resources will focus on the use of digital and social media devices such as smart-phones to ensure that the resources are usable by youth workers everywhere.
For further information, please visit the project’s website
1) E-Juniors / France
2) AKLUB CENTRUM VZDELAVANI A PORADENSTVI /Czech Republic
4) JUGEND-& KULTURPROJEKT EV/Germany
6) FUTURE IN PERSPECTIVE LIMITED/Ireland
The project is co-financed by the European Commission through the Erasmus+ Programme